Here’s the complete details of Samsung Galaxy S android phone. Samsung Galaxy S price in India and its features, specs are given below.
Samsung Galaxy S Features
- Samsung Galaxy S has Dual Camera: Front facing=1.3 megapixels and Main camera=5 megapixels with Autofocus.
- It has 4″ AMOLED Capacitive touch screen with upto 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
- Samsung Galaxy S has inbuilt 16GB and upto 32GB expandable memory.
- It has 3.5mm audio jack which has now become standard in Laptops so we can also use it like a headphone of our laptops.
- Samsung Galaxy S has Android version 2.1 OS.
- It supports more than 1 video formats such as mp4, wmv, DivX, XviD and mkv.
Samsung Galaxy S Specs
- Quad Band GSM.
- 3G Support.
- Dimension:122.4 x 64.2 x 9.9mm.
- 4″ touchscreen Display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
- 5.0 megapixel Back facing camera with smile and face detection.
- 1.3 megapixel Front facing camera.
- Expandable upto 32GB Micro SD card.
- A GPS with turn-by-turn navigation.
- v2.1 Android OS.
- 512 RAM LPDDR2.
- 2GB ROM.
- 1500mAh Li-ion Battery.
- Bluetooth version 3.0 with A2DP.
- Video Recording:720p@30fps.
- Mini USB 2.0.
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi.
- 3.5mm audio output port.
- 6.5 hours of Talktime and 750 hours Stand-by.
- 1 GHz Hummingbird processor.
- Weight –119 gms.
- 1 year warranty.
Samsung Galaxy S Feedback
The loudspeaker on the device is brilliant in terms of the quality of output. Music player is also very good. Its image quality is not that good because of the absence of flash. This is where other smartphones with 5.0 megapixels camera beats it. Night time photography is out of the question.
Samsung Galaxy S Issues
- No Camera Flash.
- Battery life is not so good. You have to search for charging point after only 1 day of moderate use.
Samsung Galaxy S Review
The battery backup will disappoint you again like other Samsung handset. It comes with dual camera which is its best feature. You couldn’t find this feature in many phones.
Samsung Galaxy S Update
Android Version 2.2 (Froyo) OS is available now. Users can update to its new version.
Samsung Galaxy S Price in India
Samsung Galaxy S price in indian market will be around Rs.27000/-($979(for 16GB model)).
Samsung Galaxy S Competitors: