Here’s the complete details of iPhone 5. iPhone 5 price in India and its features, specs are given below.
Since the first model launched , the iPhones have become the ‘Apple’ of everyone’s eye. Since then, whenever an iPhone is launched it attracts a hell lot of audience. Again the time has come and this time (like always) its much better than the previous iPhones, the Apple iPhone 5. Word is that The Apple iPhone 5 will be launched by the October this year.
iPhone 5: What Features To Expect?
- The iPhone 5 will have a curved screen surface packing a resolution greater than the previous Retina display.
- The leaked pictures show that it will be having a bigger screen (most probably 4-4.2 inches). The screen also appears to be pretty much wider than the previous iphone versions.
- The iPhone 5 will have the 1GHz A5 dual-core processor and PowerVR SGX543MP graphics chip that makes the core of the iPad 2.
- The iPhone 5 will be launched most probably with the iOS5 or a specially tweaked version of it.
- 4G LTE support will be added. The phone may even be called Apple iPhone 4G or Apple iPhone 4S.
- It is also rumored that the phone may have a 3D display. Some leaked images also show the presence of a 3D camera with 2 or three sensors. The camera is said to be a 8MP one.
- Apple iPhone 5 will have a strong iCloud integration. iCloud integration will also be possibly seen in the upcoming versions of iTunes to foster iCloud technology for iPhone 5.
- It will have a better voice control feature to compete with the Google Voice Search.
- The iPhone 5 will have NFC(Near Field Communication) support, so it might be the perfect replacement to your credit cards.
- The iPhone 5 will be available in 32/64 GB memory options(with 5 GB storage on cloud).
iPhone 5 Release Date
Apple iPhone 5 is expected to launch in US during September-October 2011 so iPhone 5 release date in India could be anywhere during early 2012. Still, we’re tracking every bit of information about iPhone 5 release date and will update info right here. Vodafone prepaid iPhone 5 and other company-specific iPhone 5 models will start selling as well, once the iPhone 5 is launched in US.
iPhone 5 Price In India
Although official word is not out yet but iPhone 5 price in India is expected to be placed within the range of Rs. 33,000/- to Rs. 40000/-. This may only attract high-end buyers. Keep checking our site for further updates about Apple iPhone 5 price in India.
One must note here that iPhone 5 price in India would be higher than the price tag at which it will be sold in US as iPhones are sold with bi-yearly contract at a subsidized pricing in US. In India, contract bound selling model isn’t prevalent and iPhone 5 will also be sold without any contract and therefore iPhone 5 price in India will remain high.
iPhone 5 Competitors
About the Author (Author Profile)A teenage Tech Freak with quite an obsession for the latest in Tech, 'Gadget know-how' is his best intellectual asset till date. Albeit his love for music and movies, all his interests take a back seat when some highly anticipated gadget leaks out on the web! He covers latest gadget and tech news on CostPriceIndia.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Cheaper iPhone 4S | TechPluto | October 4, 2011
- Cheaper iPhone 4S | TechPluto | December 22, 2011
- thee Best aNd Worst of iPhone 5/4S Rumors » Android app best | February 1, 2012