Here’s the complete details of HTC Sensation. HTC Sensation price in India and its features, specs are given below.
HTC after setting a yardstick in the single core smartphones segment has now moved on to the new emerging dual core phone markets. The first dual core device from HTC will be the HTC sensation.
HTC Sensation Features
- The HTC Sensation has a huge 4.3 inches big S-LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16Million colours and a resolution of whopping 540 x 960 pixels.
- The front has only 4 standard capacitive Android buttons namely the Home, Menu, Back and Search keys.
- The phone has a gorgeous design. The Sensations has an aluminium unibody chassis which gives it a sturdy design.
- The HTC Sensation comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC Sense v3.0 UI on top of it, which not only adds an awesome- looking UI, but also adds a lot of HTC sense services.
- HTC Sensation is available in black color only.
HTC Sensation Specifications
- 2G Network: Quad-Band (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900)
- 3G Network: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Dimensions: 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 148 grams
- A massive 4.3 Inches big S-LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16Million colours and a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels.
- Multi touch input.
- 8 MP camera with autofocus (with touch to focus functionality), dual LED flash, geo-tagging, face detection, instant capture and Image stabilization.
- 1080p HD recording @30FPS with stereo sound recording.
- VGA front camera for video calls/chats.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 8260 Snapdragon
- 768 MB RAM
- Internal memory 1GB expandable using MicroSD card upto 32 GB(8 GB included)
- 3.5mm audio jack so that you can plug in earphones of your own choice.
- 2G Data: GPRS Up to 114 kbps; EDGE Up to 560 kbps
- 3G Data: HSDPA upto 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA upto 5.76 Mbps.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP.
- USB v2.0 microUSB (MHL).
- DLNA certified to stream content from your phone directly to your TV or other DLNA supporting devices.
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC sense UI v3.0
- Web browser with HTML, RSS and Flash 10.1 support.
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
- Audio formats: MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
- Video formats: XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Active Noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- SNS integration using HTC’s Friend Stream Application.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Touch-sensitive controls, Gyroscope sensor.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS.
- Preloaded: Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF), Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- HTC’s new Trace application for the keyboard, which acts just like the Swype, only a bit better than that.
- Single button volume rocker and microUSB port present on the left, power switch on the top along with the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- GPS Navigation with A-GPS support using Google Maps service.
- Standard Li-Ion 1520 mAh battery
HTC Sensation Feedback
- HTC Sensation has a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 8260 Snapdragon which gives awesome multitasking capability.
- The camera quality and the 1080p video recording is good. Presence of TV-out, DLNA makes it a perfect multimedia device.
- HTC sense UI is very intuitive and also add a lot of useful features like remote locking and remote wiping, etc.
HTC Sensation Issues
- The internal memory is very less. The RAM is just sufficient but we would have preferred 1GB of RAM.
- The loudspeaker volume is too low.
HTC Sensation Review
The HTC Sensation is one of the only few dual core phones. The multitasking capabilities are limitless. The look and design are also pretty god. The camera quality is nice and 1080p video recording is a boon to photographers. This phone is strongly recommended for someone who wants to have a powerful smartphone with a decent camera and multimedia and browsing capabilities.
HTC Sensation Price in India
HTC Sensation will cost only a mere Rs.29899/- on flipkart
HTC Sensation Competitors
The HTC Sensation will face competition from: